Dear students and visitors,
You’ll find below a selection of the best summarizing blogposts posted by the DH101 2013 students.
- Principle, Practicality, and Spillover Effect: Digital Humanities to the Outside World
- When statistics meet literature : a quick overview of computer-assisted text analysis.
- Extracting high-level models from text
- Exploring history, from small-community sourcing to crowdsourcing
- Make the Web more semantic with Linked Data
- The use of image processing techniques in digital humanities
- Data management from the perspective of Digital Humanities
- New tools for identifying the author of a work
- Importance of GIS in Spatial Humanities
- Crowdsourcing in Digital Humanities
- Discovering History with Network Analysis
- Scratching Beneath the Surface: How to Tell the Real Author
- Poetry: Beyond Words and Rhymes
- Gathering historical data: innovative tools for more accuracy